Selling Your House
Florida Spirit Real Estate Services, Inc. has been synonymous with “EXPERIENCE THE EXCELLENCE” in the real estate industry. As a full service organization, we offer our clients the greatest concentration of experience in the Central Florida vacation home market. We aim to promote your home with the entire sales force at Florida Spirit.
Here are some of the reasons why Florida Spirit Real Estate Services is your choice for selling your home:
- Your property will be promoted via the Florida Spirit Real Estate website, potentially reaching over 40,000 people weekly all over the world. In addition, through our many advertising partners, your home can be viewed by millions of potential home buyers.
- Through our realtor participation program, we will actively market your property to the immediate real estate brokerage community, cordially inviting other firms to actively participate in the sale of your home.
- Florida Spirit Real Estate will also promote your property at our sales Gallery. The Gallery is solely dedicated to the display and marketing of our exclusive listings. The Gallery not only attracts the vacationer who is visiting the Disney area, and the domestic buyer, but also ensure daily advertising of your home.
- We will promote your property to our network of affiliates throughout the United States, United Kingdom, and Ireland. There are over 1,000 firms within these networks, with over 35,000 agents. Our ties to both domestic and international affiliated firms are unsurpassed.
- Our advertisements can be found in top vacation home magazines such as Vacation Properties, Resort Living-Homes & Land, among other publications.
- We will create a brochure/flyer program for your property. It is produced in-house and will enhance the saleability of a property with beautiful photographs and professional presentation.
- We manage all the marketing activities for your home. We will act as the channel for appointments and scheduling details.
- We schedule Open Houses for the brokerage community and public on the weekends or evenings.
- For feedback and follow-ups, we maintain a log of all potential purchasers and real estate brokers who have visited your home.
- We report to you as often as you would like on showing customer feedback and potential interest.
- We will present all offers to you and will work with you to complete the best possible deal for the sale of your home.
- We will negotiate and obtain the best price that the property will command.
- We supply all potential buyers with all the necessary information and documents regarding your property.
- We will organize all inspections, work with the title companies, appraisers and mortgage lenders on your behalf.